Office 365 (Outlook on the web) - Forward email as an attachment
Currently, Outlook on the web, does not have the ability to forward an email message as an attachment via a function within the interface.
- Log into Outlook on the web.
- Click +new mail.
- Click the open separate window icon, , located at the top right corner of the message window. This will open this message as its own window within your browser.
- Next, organize your browser windows so that you can view both your mail folder listing and this message window.
- Drag the email, from your mail folder list, that you want to include in the message you are composing. It will be included as an attachment. Important: If you are currently in 'Conversation' view, all the messages within the conversation will be attached. If you only want a specific message to be attached, change your view to 'Messages' then attach. Control view settings.
- Enter any other relative information and click Send button.
Note: The recipient(s) will receive this message which will include the message you dragged into it as an attachment.