UW Digital ID - LRA - Testing an OTP Key Fob or Smartphone Application for a Customer
1. Go to https://uwdigitalid.wisconsin.edu/ in your web browser and log in by selecting your campus and entering your institutional login credentials
This document will summarize the steps you will take to test an OTP device for a customer.
If you experience problems logging into this page please refer to the following: http://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=13942
2. The Additional Login Required page appears
3. Enter your One Time Password to complete your login to the site
If you experience problems logging into this page please refer to the following: http://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=33234
4. Review the two forms of ID presented by the customer verifying photo, name, and expiration date.
Acceptable forms of Identification: UW ID, UW Health ID, Drivers License, Passport, US Military ID Card (One must be a UW ID)
5. Click on the Administration link in the lefthand menu
6. To filter your search for only OTP requests that have been completed change status to COMPLETED, enter the name, and click Search
7. Click on the name of the person you wish to test the OTP device
8. Once identity has been verified, click the Test Device button in the upper right
9. Enter the six-digit OTP passcode and click the red Test Device button
"Device authenticated successfully" message should appear