HR - WED - UW_HR_MISSING_ADJ_CONTINUOUS_SVC_DT
This error report lists those employees who are missing an Adjusted Continuous Service Date. Campus users with the proper credentialing are able to view the report and fix the data integrity issue.
General DescriptionNew University Staff employees are required to have an Adjusted Continuous Service Date entered in Modify a Person which drives their leave eligibility. When this is not entered, Absence Team are unable to run their processes or for biweekly/monthly calcs. Please enter the appropriate date on the UW Personal Tab in Modify a Person. You may want to review the begin date of the Classified Job in Job Data or review a recently received transfer record to determine the date entered in this field.
- Error Listing contains Employees with:
- Missing ACSD
- Credentialed Users can enter correct Biographical Data for each Employee on list
- Employee Biographical Data - resolved
- Employee will fall off the Error Query
- The WED is available for credentialed users ONLY and are based on current security roles. Queries will be viewable only if they have the ability to fix them.
- Users will need to review job data or employee transfer records to determine the appropriate ACSD to enter
- There may be soft warnings that will pop up after clicking Save. Please click through these warnings to allow for the Save.
- This field is only required for other University Staff Ongoing (CP) and University Staff Project - FT Finite (CJ), but can also be used to store service dates for Faculty, Academic Staff, and Limited appointments (FA/AS/LI).
1. Log in to HRS, WED Error Queries appear to the
right of the Main Menu. Error Queries appear based on your current
security and whether there are errors to fix.
2. To filter the results of the Error Query list further, options appear below.
Module = Cast net by specific functional group queries
Priority = All queries by default are sorted High, Medium, Low
Business Unit = filter by campus
Dept ID = filter by specific Dept ID (must enter full alpha + six digit code)
DeptID (like) = filter by a partial Dept ID to capture larger net at the division level or mulitple departments.
3. Click on UW HR Missing Adjusted Continuous Service Date Error Query
4. Note - there are filters available to narrow your list: Business Unit, DeptID (1), DeptID (2), Show Claimed, Show Completed.
5. Click the 'Check to Claim' check box, your name will appear in the Claimed by Section with the Date and Time noted.
6. Click Link to UW_HR_PERS_DATA1
8. Enter appropriate ACSD date, click Save.
9. Close window.
10. Return to UW HR Missing / Incorrect Date of Birth Error Query page.
11. Click the 'Completed' check box. Your name will appear in the Completed by Section with the Date and Time noted.
12. Click the Home link to return to the WED OR
13. Click Return to Dashboard link (available on every page) to return to the main WED page
- HRS HR - UW Personal - Adjust Continuous Service Date