Office 365 (Outlook on the web) - Create and add an email message signature
Use the Mail tab to customize the settings for messages. You can do things like set up a signature to be added to the messages you send, or control message tracking.
An email signature is text that you can add to the end of outgoing messages. If you use both Outlook Web App and Outlook, you need to create a signature in each.
Configure your signature
- Log into Outlook on the web using your account credentials.
- Click on the Settings icon and under the 'Your app settings' heading, click Mail. This will open the Mail options. Alternatively, you can simply search "signature" from within the search box near the top of the Settings pane (If you do this, proceed to step 4).
- Expand the Mail | Layout menus located in the left-hand navigational pane.
- Click Email signature.
- Make the desired changes:
SETTING DESCRIPTION Automatically include my signature on new messages I compose Select this check box to automatically include your signature on all outgoing items. Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or reply to Select this check box to automatically include your signature on all replies and forwards. Text Box Type the signature you want to use in the text box. Use the formatting bar to format the font as you want it to appear.
- Click SAVE button to save your changes.
What else do I need to know?
- If you don't select the check box to automatically include your signature on messages you send, you can add your signature to a message by clicking the extended menu at the top of the message and selecting insert signature.
- You can't include an image file (such as a .gif or .tif) in your signature in Outlook on the web.