Accessing local resources with Citrix Receiver
If you haven't already done so, please update the configuration for Citrix Receiver. You can find instructions for doing so here.
How to access files saved locally when using Citrix Receiver.
1. Open Citrix Receiver and log in.
2. Open a program in the receiver. For this example, Matlab is used.
3. When the program opens, go system tray in the lower right corner of the screen. Right click on Citrix Receiver, and click About.
4. When the "About Citrix Receiver" window pops up, click on the Advanced drop down arrow, then click on "Connection Center"
5. When the Connection Center window pops up, there should be an area on teh right side title "Session Security". Change the "Files:" drop down to Full Access. Click close.
That should allow Citrix to access files that you have saved on your local hard drive, as well as save files to your hard drive.