Office 365 (Outlook 2011) - Change calendar color
At this time, Outlook 2011 does not have the ability to assign a color to a calendar. But, you can make each calendar a different color by applying the same category to all the calendar items/events within that calendar.
Before proceeding, you may want to create a new category, follow these instructions.
To assign a category to each item within a calendar:
- Make sure only one calendar is selected (checked) within your calendar list.
- Click Organize tab.
- Switch from Grid to List view by clicking on the List icon:
- Click on the first calendar item row to select it.
- Select Edit | Select All menu.
- Click on the Categorize icon and select the category you want to assign to all the selected events.
- Click Organize tab and switch List to Grid.
- Repeat these steps for each calendar.
- You can now view all your calendars together differentiated by color.