Learn@UW - Changing Quiz Questions After a Quiz has Started
The text of Learn@UW quiz questions can be changed after a quiz has begun. This document describes how to change the text of questions. For more information on grading questions with multiple versions, please refer to Learn@UW - Regrading Quizzes.
Changing the text or answers of a quiz question
- Start by clicking on the Assignments drop-down menu in the navigation bar, and then Quizzes.
- Click on the name of the quiz to open the Edit Quiz page.
- Click on the Properties tab.
- Click the button.
- Click on the question name you wish to change, make the necessary changes, and click .
- When finished, click to return to the Edit Quiz page, and then .
Important: Students who completed the altered question before the change will not have their grades updated. Learn@UW alerts you to this fact when viewing a students individual attempt with the warning: Note: This question is an old version as it was modified after the quiz was taken. To update these grades, follow the instructions under Regrading when question content has changed or to change a correct answer in Learn@UW - Regrading Quizzes.