Office 365 (iOS 7) - Unsubscribe From a Calendar
This document contains instructions on using a non-Microsoft email client, such as Apple Mail or Thunderbird. Microsoft does not recommend these clients for use with Office 365, and there are often significant limitations in client functionality as a result. Because of this, the DoIT Help Desk is only able to offer best effort support for these clients, and certain issues may require the use of a Microsoft client in order to be resolved. For more information on Office 365 client support, please see: Office 365 - Which clients/protocols will be supported?.
Best Effort Support Only
The following document explains how to unsubscribe from a calendar using the iOS Calendar app (iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch).
Unsubscribing is done in the iPhone's Settings and not in the iPhone Calendar application.
- In Settings tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- In the Accounts section tap on Subscribed Calendars
- Tap on the item you wish to unsubscribe.
- On the display scroll down if necessary to show the Delete Account button and tap on it.
- Tap on Delete Account on the confirmation display.
- The calendar is removed and the Subscribed Calendars display is shown.