Case Scenario Critical Reader - Authoring - Project/Page Settings - Header Title (UW-Madison)
Please refrain from developing new CSCR modules. UW-Madison is moving to the Canvas LMS. While CSCR modules can be loaded into Canvas courses, they cannot be connected to the Canvas gradebook. A team from the Teaching and Learning Technology Advisory Group (TLTAG) created a recommendation for alternate tools that you can see here. Members of the transition team would like to meet with you to help you select the solution(s) that best meets your needs to move your content. Please let us know when we can best assist you by completing this form or contact the designated instructional technologist for your school or college.
- Click the Header/Footer icon on the top menu bar and select "Edit Header."
- Select the background color you would like to use (by default it is set to blue)
- Type the text for your title using any of the text formatting tools above.
- Tip: Use a short abbreviate title that can fit on one line otherwise your title will wrap to two lines creating too much top headroom.
- Click Done when finished.