Case Scenario Critical Reader - Authoring - Embedding Objects - Google Docs Embed
You can embed Google Documents in a CSCR project. Changes made in the Google Document may not immediately be reflected in the embedded version, though it should update in less than half an hour.
- Publish your Google Doc: File > Publish to the Web
- Choose the options you want (these can be changed later), it is highly recommended that you do not check "Require viewers to sign in with their UW-Madison Google Apps account"> Start Publishing
3. Copy the Embed Code. We recommend adding the width and height attributes (see bold section of the example below) to better control the appearance - a width of much under 500px will require a horizontal scroll bar. This can be done in Word or any place that allows you to edit text.
4. In the CSCR Builder, click Insert > Web Embed > Code. Paste the entire iframe code in. Click ok.
5. In the published CSCR it will look like this: