Case Scenario Critical Reader - Authoring - Embedding Objects - Qualtrics (Survey) Embed (UW-Madison)
Please refrain from developing new CSCR modules. UW-Madison is moving to the Canvas LMS. While CSCR modules can be loaded into Canvas courses, they cannot be connected to the Canvas gradebook. A team from the Teaching and Learning Technology Advisory Group (TLTAG) created a recommendation for alternate tools that you can see here. Members of the transition team would like to meet with you to help you select the solution(s) that best meets your needs to move your content. Please let us know when we can best assist you by completing this form or contact the designated instructional technologist for your school or college.
Qualtrics is a more sophisticated (and complicated) tool that can be used to poll your class or even offer quizzes.
1) Log in to Qualtrics to create or find your survey: http://survey.wisc.edu/
a. For help creating a Qualtrics survey, consult the resources listed here: https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=12266
2) Get the link to your Qualtrics survey: My Surveys > Send (icon in the lower right of the screenshot below)
3) Paste the link into this iframe:
Modify the height and width parameters as desired
4) In CSCR select Insert > Web Embed > Code and paste in the now complete iframe
5) In the published CSCR it will look something like this: