Template - Final Summary of Review
The dean prepares a final summary of the review. This summary identifies program strengths and recommendations for improvement or any requirements for follow-up reports that the dean may choose to make to the program.
Schools and colleges may create their own Final Summary of Review memos or they may use the Final Summary of Review template. To use the template, fill in [bracketed] information, save the text on school/college letterhead, and send it to the provost and the copy list indicated on the template.
Schools/colleges not using the template must include the following items in the Final Summary of Review memo:
- a list of the academic programs (majors, options, certificates) reviewed
- a summary of the review committee’s findings including an evaluation of the strengths and weaknesses for each program
- recommendations for future directions
- copy to Academic Planning and Institutional Research
- copy to the Graduate School (graduate programs only)