Case Scenario Critical Reader - Authoring - Inserting Media and Objects - Audio
Note: We recommend hosting your audio files in a media delivery system like KalturaTo add audio, first ensure that your audio is properly formatted for use in CaseScenario Builder.
- Select Audio (MP3) from the Insert drop-down menu.
- Type the path to your file in the MP3 File text box, or click Browse and then navigate to the audio file you want to insert. Select the file and click Open.
- Using the Width text box, either use the default size or set the width of the MP3 player object.
- The Auto-Play checkbox toggles whether users need to click the audio to begin playing (unchecked) or if the audio automatically begins to play when the page loads.
- If Button Only is checked, then the MP3 player object will appear only as a small play button your scenario.