Case Scenario Critical Reader - Authoring - Inserting Media and Objects - Flash (Insert)
To add a Flash (.swf) file:
- Select Flash from the Insert drop-down menu.
- Type the path to your file in the SWF File text box, or click Browse and then navigate to the .swf file you want to insert. Select the file and click Open.
- The Height and Width defaults are preset to 100(H) x 100(W) pixels. You can adjust as needed for the space available on your CSCR page.
- Type the version of Flash that is needed to play the SWF File
- When finished, click Insert.