Case Scenario Critical Reader - Authoring - Inserting Media and Objects - Flash (Insert) (UW-Madison)
Please refrain from developing new CSCR modules. UW-Madison is moving to the Canvas LMS. While CSCR modules can be loaded into Canvas courses, they cannot be connected to the Canvas gradebook. A team from the Teaching and Learning Technology Advisory Group (TLTAG) created a recommendation for alternate tools that you can see here. Members of the transition team would like to meet with you to help you select the solution(s) that best meets your needs to move your content. Please let us know when we can best assist you by completing this form or contact the designated instructional technologist for your school or college.
- Select Flash from the Insert drop-down menu.
- Type the path to your file in the SWF File text box, or click Browse and then navigate to the .swf file you want to insert. Select the file and click Open.
- The Height and Width defaults are preset to 100(H) x 100(W) pixels. You can adjust as needed for the space available on your CSCR page.
- Type the version of Flash that is needed to play the SWF File
- When finished, click Insert.