Case Scenario Critical Reader - Authoring - Inserting Media and Objects - Images
- To add an image, click on Image in the Insert drop-down menu.
- Type the path to your file in the Image text box, or click Browse and then navigate to the image you want to insert. Select the image and click Open.
- In the Alt Text box, type a description of the image. Viewers using assistive technology or those who have images disabled in their browsers will see the Alt Text instead of the image.
- From the Align Text to Picture drop-down menu, select how the image will appear in relationship to the text. A preview of how your image will appear is shown below.
- When finished, click Done.