Case Scenario Critical Reader - Authoring - Inserting Media and Objects - Images (UW-Madison)
Please refrain from developing new CSCR modules. UW-Madison is moving to the Canvas LMS. While CSCR modules can be loaded into Canvas courses, they cannot be connected to the Canvas gradebook. A team from the Teaching and Learning Technology Advisory Group (TLTAG) created a recommendation for alternate tools that you can see here. Members of the transition team would like to meet with you to help you select the solution(s) that best meets your needs to move your content. Please let us know when we can best assist you by completing this form or contact the designated instructional technologist for your school or college.
- To add an image, click on Image in the Insert drop-down menu.
- Type the path to your file in the Image text box, or click Browse and then navigate to the image you want to insert. Select the image and click Open.
- In the Alt Text box, type a description of the image. Viewers using assistive technology or those who have images disabled in their browsers will see the Alt Text instead of the image.
- From the Align Text to Picture drop-down menu, select how the image will appear in relationship to the text. A preview of how your image will appear is shown below.
- When finished, click Done.