[ay 16-17] Moodle - Dropping Items in the Gradebook
1. Create a category that will include all items that will be considered when dropping the lowest score (e.g. Creating all quizzes if you want the lowest two to be dropped). Steps to do this can be found here- https://kb.wisc.edu/moodle/page.php?id=20887
This article shows how to drop grade items with the lowest score in the gradebook.
2. Once the category is created and all the grade items are moved to the category, make sure you are in the Gradebook Setup View in Gradebook as shown below:
3. Click on the gear symbol in the category row that you want to drop the lowest grade item:
4. Once in the category settings, click on the Show more... button in the "Grade Category" Section
5. Under the "Drop the Lowest" section, type in the desired amount of items that you would like dropped as shown below: