Learn@UW - How to Save Courses and Student Data
The documents below provide step-by-step instructions for exporting different types of information from Learn@UW / D2L.
In all cases, it is important to be aware of and to follow guidelines and policies surrounding the retention and privacy of student data.
Exporting Course Components
- Learn@UW - Exporting Course Components describes how to export the actual structure of an entire course, along with the course files, for import into another LMS. This does not include student-specific data.
Saving Course Information
- Learn@UW - Exporting Gradebook Data describes how to export student data from the Gradebook.
Learn@UW - Downloading Course Files describes how to save the course files, which are generally used for Content topics.
- Learn@UW - Exporting Discussion Posts describes how to save the Discussion posts from each Discussion Topic.
- Learn@UW - Exporting Dropbox Submissions describes how to save the files that were submitted to Dropbox folders.
- Learn@UW - Saving Quiz Statistics and Reports describes how to save statistics for Quiz attempts made as well as available Quiz reports.
- Learn@UW - Saving Survey Reports describes how to save available Survey reports.
- Learn@UW - Exporting Attendance Data describes how to export Attendance data.