Tech Store Employment Opportunity
The DoIT Tech Store and Service Desk, on the UW-Madison campus, is seeking high-energy and customer focused students for employment. Interest in technology is desired, but tech support experience is not required.
Primary Duties Include:
- Working with customers (faculty, staff & students) to find the best solution for their technology needs.
- Working knowledge or ability to learn computer cabling, software, and hardware specifics to make unbiased recommendations.
- Troubleshooting and resolving operating system and other software issues.
- Diagnosing computer hardware issues checking computers into Repair.
- Providing support for University services including Office 365 email and calendaring, Learn@UW, UWNet wireless, and WiscVPN.
- Consulting with customers via phone, chat and email.
See our job post in the Student Job Center for more information.