TWS New User Request
How to fill out the new user request form for TWS access.
· Click link "New User Request Form." on web page
· Click on “Systems Engineering New User Form”
· Create New Account for you or Create New Account for someone else
· Enter customer’s information: name, phone, e-mail.
· Don’t worry about WiscChat ID
· Enter DoIT Group – if they are from DoIT
· UDDS: click on link to pull up the list (example: Human Resources is A02 2080)
· Sponsor info – enter your boss’s name here. DoIT Group = (your group)
Account Information – Raspberry.doit.wisc.edu
· Replicate Existing Account: Yes, enter who to copy from (if you have one in mind)
· Account type: User
· Requested username: enter your NetID logon account name here
· Account needed by: let it default, or enter a date
· Account Expiration: default to Never
· What it’s for? Enter a description - Tivoli Workload Scheduling (TWS)
· Host Information – Operating System (AIX for Raspberry)
· No > Yes (if there is) > No > Default > Windows Remote desktop
· Are there commands that you need to run with administrative privileges?
· Special Instructions: TWS Regular users account
Workload Automation Service administrators are the approvers of the request.
For more detailed instructions and graphics see the KB article here; Access to Workload Automation