Lynda.com@UW-Madison - Logging into Lynda.com on your computer
Lynda.com training videos are available to current UW-Madison students, faculty, and staff through a campus license. This document explains how to access Lynda.com training using your computer. You can access Lynda.com through My UW or through Lynda's Institutional log-in. Functionally, these two methods are the same. Note: Users who prefer using an HTML 5 video player to using Flash can change their settings by logging in and going to My Account > Site Preferences.
- Go to http://www.lynda.com
- Click Log in in the upper right corner. (If there is only the option to Sign In, select that)
- Click the Organizational Login tab and type wisc.edu in the lower section where it asks for the organization's URL. Click Go.
- You will be redirected to the NetID login page. Enter your NetID and password and click Log in.
- After logging in, you will be taken to the Lynda.com member homepage.
- Login to My UW-Madison using your NetID and password.
- Search for Lynda.com in the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Click on the green "Launch" button with the app listing to launch.
- Click on the red "Login" button.
- After logging in, you will be taken to the Lynda.com homepage.