Do grades earned at other colleges/universities transfer to UW-Madison?

The following section explains for L&S undergraduate students the policy for transfer credits and grades earned at non UW-Madison institutions or on non UW-Madison sponsored study abroad programs

Grades for classes taken anywhere other than UW-Madison (or on UW-Madison sponsored study abroad programs) are not transferable even if the credits for the courses are transferable.   Also, the grades a student receives at previous institution(s) will not be calculated into the student's UW-Madison grade point average (GPA).

For more information, see:

See Also:

Keywords:transfer credits, grades, transfer of grades, grade point average, GPA, grades,non UW study abroad, non residence programs   Doc ID:38203
Owner:Tori R.Group:College of Letters & Science
Created:2014-03-05 15:47 CDTUpdated:2018-12-18 12:20 CDT
Sites:College of Letters & Science
Feedback:  0   0