Learn@UW - Making Survey Results Available for Users to Display
To make survey results in a Learn@UW course available for users to display, create a Survey Report by doing the following:
- In the Survey tool, select the survey that you want to make the results available.
- Select the "Reports Setup" tab.
- Click Add Report. This takes you to the "New Report" interface.
- Specify a "Report Name" and "Report Type" options, depending upon what you want included in the report.
- Click immediately under "Release" to make the report available now.
- Check the roles or users under "Release Report To" that should be able to see the survey results.
- Click Save.
- Back in the "Edit Survey" interface, click Save and Close.
A user will be able to view the survey results in a course by going to the Survey tool and selecting Reports from the drop-down by the survey.