My UW-Madison - Undergraduate Applicant Access
Undergraduate applicants have access to a limited view of the My UW-Madison portal. You will be able to check your admission application status, financial aid, residency and personal contact information. As an applicant, you will not have access to other student features like email, calendaring, and web enrollment.
Note: This information applies only to undergraduate applicants.
To access the system, you first need to active your NetID. You can do this at the NetID Activation Site.
If you are having problems activating your account, or accessing and using My UW-Madison, please use the links below to troubleshoot your problem:
- Account activation problems: NetID - Unable to Activate NetID Account
- Password problems: NetID - Account Utilities
After logging in and clicking on the 'Student Center' link, if you have questions about the information you are seeing, please contact the corresponding office:
- Application Status: Contact the Office of Admissions at 608-262-3961. Open M-F, 8AM - 4PM. Email: email@example.com
- Residency Status: Contact the Registrar's Office at 608-262-1355. Open M-F, 7:45AM - 4:30PM. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid Status: Contact the Financial Aid Office at 608-262-3060. Open M-F, 8AM - 4PM. Email: email@example.com
- Postal Address, Email Address, Phone Numbers: Contact the Office of Admissions at 608-262-3961.Open M-F, 8AM - 4PM. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other problems call the DoIT Help Desk at 608-264-HELP (608-264-4357).