Office 365 (Windows Phone 8) - Create an email message
This document will provide you step-by-step instructions on how to create and send a new message.
- Click on the email icon to enter your inbox.
- Touch the button on the app bar to create a new message.
- If you have multiple email accounts linked to this inbox, you will be asked to choose an account from which this email will be sent.
- Enter the recipients' email addresses into the To: box. Separate multiple email addresses with semicolons. When you start typing an email address, a dropdown box will appear allowing you to select recently used addresses, or do a directory search for addresses you don't know. You may also use the + button on the right to choose contacts from your personal address book.
- If you wish to CC (carbon copy) or BCC (blind carbon copy) any recipients, enable those fields by selecting the More to expand the app bar on the bottom, and then selecting show cc & bcc.
- Enter the subject of the message on the Subject line.
- Compose your message.
- Click the send button.