Mac OS X - Enabling Automatic Login
This document describes how to enable or disable automatic login for Mac OS X.
- Click the Apple logo in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Click System Preferences.
- Click Users & Groups. In earlier versions of OS X, this category is called Accounts.
- Click the lock icon to unlock settings and enter your admin password when prompted.
- Click Login Options.
- In the field next to Automatic login, select the name of the user you would like to log in automatically. To disable automatic login, select Off.
- Close System Preferences to save changes.
Note: If you are unable to assign Automatic Login to your account here, please read this page.