BN - Worker's Compensation Report
Worker's Compensation - Leave of Absence (LOA) occurs when an employee is injured on the job and is unable to perform some or all of their work. The Worker's Compensation Report provides information to help Benefits Administrators to process claims. This user procedure explains how to run the Worker's Compensation Report.
1. Navigate to: UW Benefit Reports > Worker's Compensation
2. Search for an existing Run Control ID on the Find an Existing Value tab or create a new Run Control ID by clicking on Add a New Value.
- As of Date field: Enter As of Date or use default (today's date). This field is required.
- Empl ID or National ID field
4. Once the parameters are entered, click the Run button.
5. Click the Process Monitor hyperlink to pull up the Process Scheduler Request screen.
6. Leave Type as "Web" and either leave the default Format as "PDF" or choose "CSV" if you want to run to Excel. Click the OK button to run the report.
7. Click on the Process Monitor hyperlink to view the status of the report.
8. Monitor the Run Status and Distribution Status fields. Once the Distribution Status field changes to "Posted", click on the Details hyperlink.
9. To view or print the report output, click on the View Log/Trace hyperlink on the Process Detail screen.
10. Click on the file hyperlink under the File List header to view the report output.
11. The report output will display like the image below.
- Document 17074 is unavailable at this time.