BN - Worker's Compensation Report
This user procedure explains how to run the Worker's Compensation Report.
Worker's Compensation - Leave of Absence (LOA) occurs when an employee is injured on the job and is unable to perform some or all of their work. The Worker's Compensation Report provides information for Administrators to process claims.
- As of Date
- Empl ID or
- National ID
- PDF Report
1. Click UW Benefit Reports
2. Click Worker's Compensation
3. Enter a value for the Run Control ID on the Find an Existing Value tab and click the Search button. Select the Run Control ID that you wish to use to run this report.
- A Run Control ID is the name assigned to parameters for a report. The Run Control ID saves report parameter settings used for running the report and can be re-used the next time the report is run.
- DO NOT use spaces in Run Control names.
4. If you do not have a Run Control ID, you can create a new one. Click on the Add a New Value tab. Enter a new Run Control ID and click the Add button.
5. Once the Run Control ID is selected or created, enter the Report Request Parameters.
- As of Date field: Enter As of Date or use default (today's date). This field is required.
- Empl ID or National ID field
6. Once the parameters are entered, click the Run button.
7. On the Process Scheduler Request screen. Leave Type and Format as "Web" and "PDF" respectively. Click the OK button to run the report.
8. Click on the Process Monitor hyperlink to view the status of the report.
9. Monitor the Run Status and Distribution Status fields. Once the Distribution Status field changes to "Posted", click on the Details hyperlink.
10. To view the report output, click on the View Log/Trace hyperlink on the Process Detail screen.
11. Click on the PDF file under the File List header to view the report output.
12. The report output will display like the image below.
Related Policies, Job Aids and Forms
Related Job Aids