This document explains how to change view settings on the iOS Mail application.
iOS 7 Mail gives you a couple different settings you can change to customize how you view your mail messages, depicted below. You can access these settings by opening your Settings.
- Choose the Mail, Contacts, and Calendars option.
Here are the available options which can be customized:
- Preview – Customize Inbox view by selecting how many lines you'd like displayed per email.
- Show To/Cc Label – Enable or disable the Cc label.
- Flag Style – Attribute a color to flags associated with emails.
- Ask Before Deleting – Enable or disable delete confirmation.
- Load Remote Images – Enable or disable remote images.
- Organize By Thread – Enable or disable sorting by thread
- Always Bcc Myself – Enable or disable sent email automatically Bcc'ing your account.
- Increase Quote Level – Increase / decrease the quote symbols before the text you're quoting.
- Signature – Create or change your email signature.
- Default Account – If multiple accounts are configured, choose which one you send from by default.