PPPC: Agenda for May 5, 2014 committee meeting
Personnel Policies and Procedures Committee Meeting
brief agenda for May 5, 2014 PPPC meeting
Monday May 5, 2014
951 Van Hise Hall
- HR Design - parts passed by JCER. What will that mean for PPPC going forward?
- April's Assembly meeting - votes on proposed ASPP changes
- Chapter 13, specifically 13.03 G, H and I - Assembly Meeting Agenda, Order of Business and Question Period
- Jim Rogers has requested feedback from PPPC on his planned motion to modify 13.03 B (Regular meetings).
- Mentoring Committee - the first vote passed with minimal discussion and no dissent. The second vote will take place this month.
- Membership transitions
- The June luncheon
- Any new on returning or forgotten business