eduroam - Configuring eduroam on Windows 8 RT
This document describes how to configure Windows 8 RT to connect to eduroam.
- Navigate to https://support.comodo.com/index.php?/Default/Knowledgebase/Article/View/853/74/addtrustexternalcaroot.
- Click Download. The file is called AddTrustExternalCARoot.crt.
- When you are asked whether you want to open or save the file, click open.
- Click Install Certificate.
- If you are asked which certificate store to use, click Place all certificates in the following store, click Browse and then choose Trusted Root Certification Authorities.
- When prompted to verify that you wish to install the certificate, click Yes.
Adapted from the University of Cambridge University Information Services.