Office 365 - Request Manifest Group for Administrative Access
This document explains how an administrator would request a Manifest group which will be used to collect/group NetID accounts to administer. This can be used in conjunction with making a domain request or when a specific set of people need to administer a NetID account.
Important: If you are a domain administrator, you already have access to a domain admin Manifest group which can be used for this purpose - learn more.
Note: If you're trying to administer a service account, please see Office 365 - Managing Authorized Administrator of a service or resource account document.
Request a Manifest group
- Log into Wisc Account Administration site with your NetID credentials.
- After logging in, you will be taken to the Request Group for Administrative Access screen:
Note: if you are not taken to this screen, navigate to: Tools tab | Requests menu | Request Administrative Group Access.
- Enter the required data:
- Departmen: enter the name of the department related to the NetIDs being admininistered.
- Your Name: this field will be populated with your name.
- Your E-mail Address: enter your e-mail address.
- Your NetID: enter your NetID.
- Additional Administrator NetIDs: (optional) enter NetIDs (in addition to your NetID) that will also have the ability to administer other NetID accounts.
- Comments: (optional) enter any desired comments/needs.
- Click the Request Administrative Group button.
You will be notified once your request has been processed.