Office 365 (Windows Phone 8) - Searching and Sorting
This document will provide you step-by-step instructions on how to search folders for messages
By default, while viewing your inbox or another folder, you will be viewing all messages in that folder that are currently synced to your device. By swiping to the left or right, you can filter this to only show messages that are unread, flagged, or marked as urgent.
Searching for a message
- While in your inbox or another folder, touch the search icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Type in some or all of words or names you are searching for. This will search sender, subject, and body of the currently synced messages in the current folder.
- Additionally filter this list by swiping to the left or right.
- If this search does not find the message you are looking for, you can touch search more in to expand your search to messages on the server that are not currently synced to your device.
- From this advanced search page, you can expand your search to all folders or can touch refine to search in a specific folder or date range.
- To clear your search results, touch the back button one or more times until the search bar is no longer displayed.