Office 365 (Windows Phone 8) - Modify message settings
This document will provide you step-by-step instructions on how to modify your Windows Phone 8 mail settings.
From your inbox or other folder in your mail app, touch the more button to expand the app bar, and then touch settings.
Modify your settings.
- sync settings You can change which messages are downloaded from the server and how frequently. See Office 365 (Windows Phone 8) - Working with folders
- automatic replies Set an automatic reply message. See Office 365 (Windows Phone 8) - Set a vacation message
- Conversations Enable conversations to automatically group together messages and replies that have similar subjects. You can optionally include messages from other folders in the conversation allowing you to see your sent items and messages you've moved out of your inbox in the conversation.
- Signature You can turn on a signature, and enter text in the field below. This signature will automatically be added to the end of messages that you compose. You can choose to edit or remove it as necessary before actually sending the message.
- Always bcc myself Automatically send yourself a copy of every email that you send. This would be in addition to the copy of the message that would be stored in the sent items folder.
- Use light background for email Set your inbox and other folders to display black text on a white background instead of white text on black background.
Touch done to save your changes or cancel to discard them.