Office 365 (Windows Phone 8) - Respond to invitations
This document will provide you step-by-step instructions on how to respond to event invitations.
Important: It is the Office 365 team's recommendation to respond to events in the Outlook Web App client which can be accessed by authenticating to https://email.wisc.edu/. Responding via a mobile device can result in unpredictable consequences because differing mobile device versions have different results/compatibility with the Office 365 mail/calendar service.
You will receive an email invitation you are invited to meeting.
- Open your email app.
- Find and open the invitation email.
- Touch respond .
- From here you have the option to accept/tentative/decline the meeting. Additionally, you can use reply/reply all/forward to send an email reply to the person who invited you or to forward the invite to someone else.
- Open your calendar .
- Locate the event and touch it to open it. You can switch between a day view and a list of upcoming events on your agenda by swiping to the right and to the left. You can touch the month button to locate events further in the future.
- Touch the accept or decline buttons to accept or decline the event. You can additionally expand the app bar with the more button for a tentative option.
- You can touch respond or late to send an email response to others invited to the event.