Departmental Support - SOAR - Requesting access to Google Cloud Print groups
This document describes the process for printing SOAR documents via Google Chrome and Google Cloud Print
About Google Groups
As a SOAR Adviser, you can request access to print to any of the printers at SOAR. Printers are grouped by the college that will be its primary user. Access to these printers are governed by, "Google Groups". Once you are a member of the correct Google Group, you will have access to print to that college's printers through Google Cloud Print.
Requesting access to Google Cloud Print groups for SOAR printing
- Click the link below that corresponds with the advising room that you need to print in.
College of Agriculture and Life Science
College of Engineering
College of Letters and Sciences
College of Letters and Sciences - Honors
Cross College Advising Service
School of Business
School of Human Ecology
School of Music
- Click sign in to view this group.
- Enter your NetID@wisc.edu
email address and click Sign in. If you'd prefer to use your personal Google account for SOAR printing you can also enter that login information instead. If using your NetID you will be redirected to the UW Madison NetID login page where you will be prompted to enter your NetID and NetID password, then click Log In.
- Click Apply for membership.
- Click Apply to join this group.
- You have successfully requested access to a SOAR Cloud Print group and will receive an email once the request has been approved.
Printing to Google Cloud Print
Instructions for printing to Google Cloud Printers is available on the SOAR Cloud Printing homepage: Departmental Support - SOAR - Cloud Printing