Departmental Support - SOAR - Installation of Google Cloud Printer for Windows
This document describes the process for installing the Google Cloud Printer Windows application for SOAR printing. This application is only necessary if printing items from outside of Google Chrome. You will need administrative rights to your computer in order to install this application.
Installing Google Cloud Printer for Windows
- Open Google Chrome on your computer and go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/cloudprintdriver
- Click Download Google Cloud Printer.
- Click Accept and Install.
- Once the download has completed open the installer by clicking virtualprintersetup.exe in the lower left corner.
- If prompted by a Security Warning to run the program click Run.
- Google Cloud Printer will run the installation process on you computer and if successful report that the installation is complete. Click Close.
- Google Cloud Printer is now installed on your computer. Detailed usage instructions are available in KB document Departmental Support - SOAR - Using Google Cloud Printer for Windows .