Learn@UW - Changing the Colors for an Organization
This document is for Site Administrators only.
Organizations, as well as courses, have three colors named "Dark", "Light", and "Soft", used to specify the colors of the widgets. The colors specified for an organization are also used to specify the default colors for any courses in the organization.
An administrator may change the colors for an organization. To change an organization's colors, do the following:
- Log on to the site as administrator.
- Go to the Org Unit Editor tool.
- Click on the organization name just under "Org Unit Editor" near the upper left corner.
- Scroll down, as necessary, to the "Colors" section in the right panel where you can see the "Dark", "Light", and "Soft" colors used for the organization.
- To change any of the above colors, click on the drop-down control under the "Dark", "Light", or "Soft" label to bring up a dialog box that allows you change the color.
- The color changes will be automatically saved.