KB User's Guide - SitePref Tab - Uploading a New Site Logo
KB Admins, if you want to replace the group logo that displays in the upper left-hand corner of your internal and external KB sites, you can upload a new one under the SitePref tab. Follow the steps below.
Image File Formats
Using your preferred image-editing software, create/ update the existing KB Logo and store on your hard drive in one of the following formats:
Follow These Steps to Update Your KB Logo
- In the KB Admin Tools, navigate to the SitePref tab and select the FullView Layout/CSS link on the left.
- This will lead you to the Full View Layout / CSS screen.
- Choose whether you want to update the logo in the Internal or External Site.
- Go to the appropriate section: we will use the Internal Site for this example.
- Go to the Internal Site Layout / CSS section
- Find the line: Internal site logo image path
- Click on the Upload link.
- A pop-up window will appear called Logo folder for your group space.
- Click on the Browse... button, and navigate to the location of the updated KB Logo.
- The name of the file will appear next to the Browse... button, underneath, a table with the contents of the Logo folder.
- Click on the Upload button. The name of the image should now appear in the Image table.
- Copy the image path from the pop up window (example: /images/groupXXX/logo) into the text field next to the
- Append that image path with the name of the image (example: /images/groupXXX/logo/updated_logo.png)
- Click on the Update button
- Navigate to the Live site and check the change to the logo you just made.