Group authorization description for Instruction role.
UW-Madison employees selecting this group carry out the following functions in their job
To perform their job functions employees selecting this group access data that helps them:
- Instructing a course and having a need to identify student background, demographics to better develop and teach a course
- Meeting with students in a course and with a need to use additional student background to help individual students.
- Generating class lists for a course
Examples of working titles for this group include:
- Identifying general background of students in a course
- Managing course logistics requiring class lists with student attributes
- Advising individual students in a course
- Department Administrator