Office 365 (Outlook on the web) - Re-create Tasks
This document will explain how to recreate tasks in the Outlook on the web after migrating to Office 365. These steps can also be used to create new tasks.
Re-recreate a task
- Click on the specific snapshot that contains the task you want to move.
- Right-click on the task and select Move from the sub-menu.
- Select "Tasks" (this is your primary task folder). The task will automatically move to the destination task folder.
Create a tasks
- Open the app launcher tool in the top left of your Outlook on the web window as shown below.
- Click Tasks.
- Click Tasks folder.
- Click New Task.
- In the Subject box, type a name for the task. If you've got a lot to enter, keep the subject short, and then add the details in the task body. To view additional fields for input, click on show more details.
- If there's a fixed start or end date, set the Start date or Due date.
- Set the task's priority by using Priority.
- If you want a pop-up reminder, check Reminder, and set the date and time.
- Click Save.