HR - Terminated Employee Report (Query Report)
The Terminated Employees Public PS Query report (UW_HR_TER_EMPL) lists all terminated employees within a specific date range.
This query can be run on an ad hoc basis by UW Institutions. Many UW Institutions prefer to review Terminated Employees on a monthly basis. The intent of the report is to allow UW Institutions the pro active capability of determining if post termination actions are required. For example, if retirement actions need to be initiated.
There are 5 input prompts for this Query Report:
- Business Unit
- Employee Class
- From Date
- To Date
Note: The '%' wildcard can be used for the Department and Empl Class prompts.
- Query Reports can be run to HTML or to Excel.
- Fields on this report include: Business Unit, Dept ID, Empl ID, Empl Rec, Effective Date, Eff Seq, Name, Empl Class, Termination Reason, Continuity, Expected End Date.
The Terminated Employees Public PS Query report (UW_HR_TER_EMPL) can be run on an ad hoc basis by UW Institutions.
Pro active or corrective action may be required as a result of information presented in this report.
To run this Query Report, please follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Reporting Tools > Query > Query Viewer.
2. Enter the Query Name (UW_HR_TER_EMPL) in the begins with field
3. Click on the Search button
4. Click on the Run to HTML link or the Run To Excel link
5. Enter the Business Unit, Department, Empl Class, From Date, To Date prompt values (Note: The '%' wildcard can be used for the Department and Empl Class prompts
6. Click View Results
7. Initiate proactive or correction activities for Job Data identified in the report if necessary.
|NOTE: Corrective action may be required as a result of information presented in this report|