WiscChat (Mac) - Downloading and Configuring Adium for WiscChat
This document describes how to configure Adium for WiscChat. Adium is a chat client for Mac OS X.
- Download Adium from https://adium.im/.
- Open the downloaded .dmg file.
- Drag the Adium icon to the applications icon.
- Once Adium has been installed, go to your applications folder and launch it. If a warning appears about opening applications from the internet, click Open.
Configuring Adium for WiscChat
- When opening Adium for the first time it will open to the
Adium Setup Assistant.Click Continue in the bottom right to move to the next screen.
XMPP (Jabber)in the
- Fill in your UW email address as the
Jabber ID, enter your password, and click Continue.
- Click Done.