Kaltura - How to Change Media Thumbnails (UW-Madison)
How to upload, select, or auto-generate thumbnails in MediaSpace.
- Navigate to your My Media by clicking your user name in the upper right corner. Click My Media.
- Click Edit next to the video that you want to edit the thumbnail.
- Click the Thumbnails tab.
- Click one of the listed buttons: Upload Thumbnail, Capture, or Auto-Generate.
Each of these options provides the following functionality:
- Upload Thumbnail: Upload a thumbnail from your desktop and use it as the default thumbnail.
- Capture: Use the player to seek the frame you would like to use as your default thumbnail and then click on the Capture button.
- Auto-Generate: Select one thumbnail from ten automatically generated thumbnails of this video and set it as the default thumbnail.