EPD - eHelp - Technologies - Blackboard Collaborate - Grant Moderator Privileges
Moderators can grant Moderator privileges to participants during a session. This can be done to allow participants to upload content, share their screen, start/stop recording, or conduct a web tour.
How to Grant Moderator Privileges to a Participant:
1. Hover the computer mouse over the Participant's name in the Participants list. A small list or icon will appear to the right of their name. This icon refers to the Participants Option List.
2. Click on the drop down list icon and select Give Moderator Privileges.
3. A dialogue box will appear requesting confirmation. Click Yes.
4. The Participant now has full Moderator privileges.
5. A Participant's moderator privileges can also be removed by following the same steps listed above, but selecting Take Away Moderator Privileges.