UW Digital ID (Win) - Digitally Signing PDF Documents with Adobe Acrobat XI Pro
This document summarizes the process by which you can digitally sign a PDF document using Adobe Acrobat XI (11) Pro.
- Open the document you wish to sign in Adobe Acrobat XI Pro.
- Click the Sign button in the upper right.
- Click on Work with Certificates.
- Click on Sign with Certificate.
- When prompted click Sign (if you have done this before and indicated "Do not show this again" you will not see this step).
- Select the certificate you wish to sign this document as from the Sign As drop down box.
- Click Sign.
- Specify the location to save your signed PDF and click Save.