WiscChat (Pandion) - Configuring Pandion
This document explains how to configure Pandion for WiscChat.
Note: These instructions assume you are running latest version of Pandion.
- If you don't already have the Pandion chat client, install it: Download Pandion.
- Start Pandion..
- On the sign in screen, enter your account credentials:
- NetID Account: Enter the primary address of your NetID account which will take one of the following forms: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Account: Enter the primary address of your Service account which will take one of the following forms: email@example.com
Note: if you don't know whether you are attempting to configuring a NetID account or a Service account, please contact your domain administrator or the DoIT HelpDesk.
- If you do not want to be prompted to enter your password when you connect to your account, place a checkmark in Remember my password box.
- If you want to sign in automatically, place a checkmark in Sign in automatically box.
- Click Sign In.
- If you receive a script error, click Yes to continue processing.