LabArchives: Integrate with MS-Office (Windows only)
LabArchives provides a plug-in application for MS-Office 2007 or 2010 for Windows that allows you to open Office documents from LabArchives, edit in the native application, and save edited versions automatically in LabArchives from the MS-Office application.
To install the plug-in application and configure it with your UW-Madison LabArchives account:
- Download the Plugin for MS-Office 2007 or Plugin for MS-Office 2010 from: http://www.labarchives.com/download/
- Open the downloaded .exe file and follow the installation instructions.
- Once installed, open the MS Office application you would like to use (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Under File choose Log in to LabArchives. You will be prompted for your username and password.
- Follow the instructions in LabArchives: Authorizing apps using your UW-Madison credentials to log in using your UW-Madison credentials.
- For more information about the MS Office Plugin, visit the LabArchives Help Site and navigate to Third Party Applications > MS Office Plugin.