Student Center - Undergraduate Applicant View
The applicant version of Student Center is similar to the student view, with the addition of an Admissions section where the applicant can check his/her status.
Note: To access the Student Center, navigate to MyUW (my.wisc.edu) and launch the Student Center app.
The Admissions section contains My Applications, which is broken down into the following sections:
- Degree type and Term make up the first two entries. This is based on the information entered by the applicant when filling out their application.
- Mid-Year Grades (not pictured below) will show up for applicants with open applications in January and February. Clicking on this section allows applicants to submit their mid-year grades as part of their application process.
- Status Details allows applicants to track their submission materials (such as transcripts and placement test scores). Clicking on this will bring up a list of required materials with statuses of either "Received" or "Not Confirmed."
- Accept/Decline Admission will appear as a link only once the applicant has been admitted. Clicking on this link will open a new page where the $100 enrollment deposit can be submitted. Applicants need to accept their admission if they plan to attend.
- Notifications will contain any communications that have been sent to the applicant by the university. In order to use this feature, the browser's pop-up blocker needs to be disabled. Some notifications will be sent via email in addition to being posted here, and some notifications can ONLY be viewed here.