How to Correct Academic & Contact Information

Instructions on how to correct your academic and contact information

If your academic information is incorrect, please contact:
  • Continuing Students: Registrar's Office
  • New Students: Admission's Office
    • Please note that incoming students may not display a 'Major' or 'Year in School' - this is normal behavior and will not restrict you from matching to scholarships.

If your contact information is incorrect, please update it in your Student Center.

*Please note that your 'Year in School' is based on your academic standing (i.e. credits), not how many years you've been at UW-Madison.*

Questions? Contact Scholarships@UW-Madison Support.

Keywords:academic information, contact information, academic info, contact info, myuw, student center, school or college, school, college, major   Doc ID:43382
Owner:Keith B.Group:Wisconsin Scholarship Hub (WiSH)
Created:2014-09-03 10:00 CDTUpdated:2017-01-30 13:57 CDT
Sites:Wisconsin Scholarship Hub (WiSH)
Feedback:  34   34