WiscWeb CMS - Responsive Template (rst) - Tab Group
Allows you to add tabs onto your CMS pages.
1) To access the tab group of your page, click on the red dot of Open Page for Editing.
2) Next click on the red dot of Manage Main Content
3) This screen will pop up, choose create and connect page, the forth tab down.
4) Now click on the Tab Group, to add tabbed content to your page.
5) Rename the headline.
6) This grey box will appear, click on Manage Tabs.
7) Now create and connect page to add a tab.
8) Rename the headline and hit OK.
9) Now on your home page you will be able to add content into the tab. Simply hit the red dot of Manage Content.
(Make sure you name your tab, you can do this by clicking the ! of the New Tab.)
10) This screen will pop up again, you want to hit create and connect page.
11) To add text into your tab click on text area.
12) Rename the headline to the appropriate text.
13) Now to paste text into the tab, click edit text.
This opens up a tab that allows you to paste content into the page. To keep the coding and text 'clean' you want to insert the text just as it is displayed. To do this click "paste as text'. This is the eight button from the left of the first row.
15) This pulls up a smaller text area and this is where you hit Ctrl V to paste your content into the page.
Your tab will look like this when finished.