Learn@UW - Checking the Process that Moves Class Rosters into Courses
This document is for Site Administrators only.
To determine if the process that moves class rosters into courses was successful, check the Move to D2L log:
- Log on to the site as administrator.
- Select Course Mappings under SIS Integration in the "My Admin Tools" widget.
- Select View Transaction Log in the left pane.
- Select Move to D2L from the drop down box in the upper right hand pane.
- Select Search.
- Scroll down as necessary to view the data.
A successful log resembles this:
181752 Completing User Enrollment / Unenrollment.
171751 Beginning User Enrollment / Unenrollment.
181750 Completing User Creation in to D2L.
171749 Beginning User Creation in D2L.
If the log does not resemble the above, it is likely that a problem occurred.